I’m back on the Internet, more disabled than ever and I’m hitting the road on my new travel show, Riding Shotgun, and this time, I want YOU in the driver’s seat!
Seriously — I can’t drive.
Riding Shotgun with Zach Anner is an eight-city comedy travel-series that will premier on YouTube on October 23 (we’ll be releasing one city per week). Through the magic of reddit, you decided where we’d, and how we’d spend our time in each city.
WARNING: Our videos may include but are not limited to:
- Matchbox Twenty sing-alongs
- Soap opera re-enactments of real life events
- Ask me anythings
- Snooty French Reviews of Truck Stops
- The Awesomesauce moment of the week
- Bathroom Hunters
- Bathroom Hunters on Vacation
- One Billion Reasons Why We Don’t Like Josh